Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have had my L96 for about a year and the stock spring is worn out, and the body is a bit messed up but if i am gonna get new body i want a MB05 body but i cant fine one that just has the body, so i was wondering if somone could help me find a body and also a new spring for the gun the gearbox seems good, all i need is the new spring and i kinda need the fps 450~525 with the original gearbox. but idk if i need a new gearbox if i get new spring because if i get more powerful spring i dont want the internal parts to snap, should i get spring guide also?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think the only place you'll be able to find a new body is on a boneyard Type 96 somewhere. As far as a new spring, a PDI 210%, which is pretty much equivalent to the UTG stock spring, costs $15 and I don't think it'll fit on the spring guide. I'd recommend picking up a whole new bolt to drop in:
http://www.renegadeairsoft.com/utg-bolt--fits-type-96-airsoft-rifle.html

I purchased a stock trigger assembly for $10 from these guys with no problem back before I got a zero trigger.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.