Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. AA T10 with TNT bore up cylinder kit/aa chamber/esc 490mm 5.98 barrel/aa outer barrel/xrange bucking/panthera nub/aa barrel stabilizer/suppressor adaptor had an oring for more barrel support/s trigger pro/the spring in it is whatever the highest hitting one was from the TNT kit.
2. Tm Vsr 10 gspec/wolverine bolt/esc tdc/esc bolt handle/Autobot bucking/aa chamber/maple leaf 370mm barrel/panthera nub/stalker barrel stabilizer/usually run it around 185 psi
3. Czech republic bore up kit/aa 430mm barrel/Mr Hop 2021 80 bucking/aa chamber/aa barrel stabilizer/maple leaf outer barrel 490mm/internally suppressed/Panthera nub/bull trigger/custom 170 14mm spring
4. Maple leaf black cylinder/lambda piston/pdi 520 spring/ airsoft pro cylinder head with extra sorbo pad for dual thickness/stalker barrel stabilizer/T10 chamber with maple leaf red arm/Mr Hop bucking/maple leaf 370mm 6.02 barrel/internally suppressed/Springer s trigger.

I have dozens of my cylinder/bucking/barrels/other parts and I've tried them all on the market besides that new aa chamber. I have had my issues over the years but currently these are all perfect. From my experience things like a tdc/airsoft philosopher barrels etc are mostly hype. My best shooting rifle uses the maple leaf red arm you can buy for 10$ and use a stock chamber with it. Easy 300 feet.

Musical instrument Wood Gun accessory Font Electric blue

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would say the TDC is a must, even if it's not for performance, it's the tuneability and ease of adjustment. I started with an SSG24, which was Inbetween hop up increments. But the car with the AAC hop unit is ridiculous, taking the mag out and cocking the Rif to adjust the hop each time. Then the hop naturally needs adjusting as it warms up. Maybe it's a UK thing.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would say the TDC is a must, even if it's not for performance, it's the tuneability and ease of adjustment. I started with an SSG24, which was Inbetween hop up increments. But the car with the AAC hop unit is ridiculous, taking the mag out and cocking the Rif to adjust the hop each time. Then the hop naturally needs adjusting as it warms up. Maybe it's a UK thing.

I've tried them and as you see I currently still use one and they are nice sometimes and that's true it does help with ease of adjustment but I don't see a different flight path like some say or that it makes it more accurate. Those claims seem to be placebo

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've tried them and as you see I currently still use one and they are nice sometimes and that's true it does help with ease of adjustment but I don't see a different flight path like some say or that it makes it more accurate. Those claims seem to be placebo
People spend money, they want to see results. In my opinion the ease alone is worth the investment. But like I said maybe the weather in the UK is the biggest thing, I find I need to adjust my hop a fair amount. But maybe that also my equipment. Only just building my 2nd sniper. Got a T10S base, just waiting on the newest WASP piston to complete it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts