Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm literally stone dead on ideas. I've got a CYMA M14, KWA SR-12, My APS-2, and a TM MP5 for those intrested.

I need a new project. I'm not sure what to make. GBB are intresting, but i'm not sure what to do with it, and how they really work internally. Budget isn't an issue.

I've been eyeing a Tanaka, or a WE M14 or something a long those lines.

What i'm asking for is, suggestions for a new project? I've goggled, and searched, and thought, and i'm just not sure what there really is that'd be unique, fun, and effective!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Are you looking at just GBBR? If so any of the M4s running on the WA system is something to look into. It's the most realistic and the most common parts and accessory wise. If not, try to build a good race pistol.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Generally a race rifle will have a longish barrel(~20in., but varies with shooter) a low powered scope with a compact reddot(like a doctor) off set to out side of rifle so you can quickly rotate to shoot close targets. They are as light as possible(i.e. no flashlights, grips) and usually have a tube hand guard to again cut down on weight. Basically, the lighter the better with a GIANT emphasis on accuracy as depending on match that is how they get scored. See......

^^^one of the worlds best shooters BTW.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have experience with G&P M4's... I love them.

metallicafatcat is a bit right with the internals, but I have not had any problems with mine and I am still running on stock everything 10,000+ bbs using 7.4v lipo.
If you were to update the GB internals, you are looking at a very good gun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.