Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After thinking about it. I was addicted to the bar10 and how it feels and looks. Love how it looks like a shotgun for some reason. I just love it more than my L96.

So what I`m looking for JG Bar10.
Must not have broken Hopup system or drop bbs like a rock or have a magic right or left hook.
Doesn`t not need mags but mags would be fine.
Internals (Cylinder wise can be broken just mention it.)
Searbox( Can be broken or not prefer nonbroken tell me about it)
Must have all the stock screws I was missing my stocks screws it drove me insane.
Looking not to pay cash for it.
No need for scope or bipod
Also if there is upgrades notify me or if there is like some extra things you want to throw in.

Trades Option you can take.
L96 with some mods and some extras
KJW Hicapa with upgrades and tuning and a laser. (Fixed it, it was a broken mag...)
Anything else just ask me.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unless you want to trade for anything on my list or anything else or give me a discount lol. Its to much for me. Could you custom make the hopup arms for me you know the parts that lets your adjust the hopup. The part that if you break ure f`ed. Could you make me a set out of like aluminum?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey man, I have a bar-10 for sale. I've done some simple modifications (bucking whipping, barrel polish, shimming of the hop up arm). It also has a PDI 435mm 6.04 10mm diameter bull barrel.

I believe you can get a bar-10 new for $110 and the barrel is $124 USD (after yen conversion) off of x-fire.org. I'd be happy to get $200 shipped for it. Let me know your price range.

Interested? PM me please!

Also, I apologize to make my first post back a 'for sale' message. This is the same zulu058 from the old forums if y'all remember me, I just haven't been on in a while. Getting back into airsoft this summer and I'm switching around some of my gear. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
No worries, mate. I've been away from the airsoft scene for a while so I think I also overvalued the rifle a bit (I'd be willing to haggle if you change your mind).

Enjoy the new pickup, either way. :yup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.