Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I am looking for a P90 for an up coming project.

I have a rifle that is sold right now, and I am going to use those funds to start a new project. And since I have never had a P90 I figure it would be a good rifle. It does not have to work, so that is not a major deal to me, as long as the hop up, barrel and body are all in good working order I don't mind. As the gearbox is going to be gutted anyway for this project.

So let me see what you guys have. Like I said I would prefer that the rifle doesn't work, and all I am going to want is the rifle and a few of the internals. Will take any mid cap mags that you have for the rifle as well.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Why wouldn't this happen! Two weeks ago I sold one, with a m4 mag conversion box and two m4 mags for like 100. =\

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL..... well damn

If you come across another one let me know. I am looking at dropping a polar star into the body of the rifle. It is either a P90 ( so I can use it in both CQB and the field ) or the Ares M14 EBR ( which I can use out in the field, but would be really hard in a CQB area )

If you do find one let me know man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.