Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Im playing softair from 2 years now and I decided to try sniping. So I traded my AEG for my friend's sniper for one game and i loved it. AFter looking at reviews and prices, I decided to go with the Tanaka M700 AICS model since I prefer the look of it compared to the M40 and variants and also because it has a weaver rail unlike the L96. Now I want to install some stuff on it and I want to know what you think about it, also if there is anything cheaper or better, or anything I should add. Thank you.

So here is the list

G&P 30mm Mount Ring ( Thick )30$
KM 6.04mm TN Inner Barrel for Tanaka M700 ( 639mm ) 80$
Guarder Quick-Detachable Folding Bipod 75$
Action M1 3.5 - 10 X 50 Red Illuminated Reticle Scope 80$
G&G Rubber Set for Tanaka M700 / M24 12$

·
Registered
51 Posts
The stock inner barrel of the AICS uses a SQUARE rubber hopup bucking, the guarder kit has a ROUND bucking. Verify what type of opening is in the inner barrel before you order. If it's square, I haven't found anywhere that carries an aftermarket square hopup bucking, only the tanaka original. Other than that, I'm not of too much help, as I'm only just starting to work on mine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.