Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
The upgrade kit should be perfect, but you will need a 500mm inner barrel. If you can find one, that's great because I couldn't but you could also get one a little longer and cover it with a mock silencer.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I hear that a TDC mod will help tremendously. I'm going to install one today and I need it because my hop up isn't strong enough to get my.43g bbs flying straight, they just arc down. The best part about the TDC mod is that it's a mod, so it's practically free! Here's a link to the guide that masterjuggler created:
http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/32-general-sniper-talk/4634-top-dead-center-mod-tdc-guide.html

Edit: Forgot to say that I'll post my results of the TDC mod after I've made it. Just to give you an idea of how helpful/unhelpful it will be to a well mb04!

·
Registered
248 Posts
This is a question I'm not sure of! I know you can give a good buyer/seller rating, but I don't know of one for helping people. If I did, there would be plenty of people I could thank! If you shoot wolfgeorge a PM, he can probably tell you. If you have any more questions, TheHunter and I both have MB04s and can probably help you, since our guns have the same internals.

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
If this is a real SR-2 clone, then the compatability goes like this:

APS2 Compatible parts:
-Piston
-Spring/ guide
-Cylinder head

Maruzen Type 96 Parts: (Type 96 according to PDI or PSS96 according to Laylax)
-Silencer/ Barrel extension adapter
-Hop up
-Barrel Spacers

Note: It does take aftermarket stocks that do not require the removal of the buffer tube. I also believe PDI makes an aftermarket cylinder for the SR-2. (go to x-fire.org where they have an SR-2 section) The unfortunate thing is there are no made zero triggers yet for it.

Hope this helps, if you look on my profile I have a heavily upgraded SR-2 Echo 1 ASR. Feel free to ask any other questions.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts