Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the other night as I was screwing the first stock screw back in I heard a crunch noise and the hop up chamber block broke which was then stopping me from being able to fully tighten the screws.
Also the bolt handle now takes some force to push back down once the gun is cocked.
I ordered a maple leaf hop up chamber block to replace the original and also a new maple leaf outer barrel. The stock will now screw on fine now but the bolt handle problem still persists, I've tried turning back 1-2 rotations but its still not perfect and still has to have some force to push back down.

I've removed the barrel and tested the cylinder which works fine and the bolt handle goes down easy when cocked but ofcourse after fitting the barrel back on its back to stiff.
I've also took apart my AA hop up chamber to make sure nothings going wrong in there but everything seemed to be fine.

What could be causing these issues?

Another problem that has popped up is my AA mags now won't feed correctly, the gun will only fire if there's 1 BB in the magazine where before I had no issues, would this be due to the stock magazine catch not getting on with the maple leaf hop up chamber block? The original stock to my gun wont even keep the mag catch in when using the maple leaf hop up chamber block so I've got a maple leaf mag catch set on the way.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think you may have your barrel tightened on too far. try unscrewing it one turn and see if that fixes the problem.
Tried this mate, even tried 3 turns but then its turned to far to fit onto the stock. The weird thing is the original barrel used to be able to be tighten fully and work fine but now it suffers the same problem.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Tried this mate, even tried 3 turns but then its turned to far to fit onto the stock. The weird thing is the original barrel used to be able to be tighten fully and work fine but now it suffers the same problem.
weird. can you give me an exact list of the parts in your rifle. it might help determine the problem. also include any diy mods you've done.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah ofcourse dude.

HFC VSR 10
Action Army Teflon cylinder
Action Army Rail
Action Army 90 degrees piston
Action Army trigger unit
Action Army 6.03 steel barrel 430mm
Action Army hop up unit
Action Army Spring Guide
Action Army M150 cut to 490 fps
Action Army Barrel spacers
Action Army Rubber
Maple leaf hop up chamber block
Maple Leaf outter barrel.

·
Super Moderator
4,029 Posts
check to make sure the hopup block actually fits in your stock like its supposed to. Some stocks use a different layout for the magazine latch and it interferes with things.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
check to make sure the hopup block actually fits in your stock like its supposed to. Some stocks use a different layout for the magazine latch and it interferes with things.
The maple leaf chamber block fits fine, even with the original hop up block screwed in it still does the exact same thing which is really starting to make me lose my hair figuring this out!
It 100% is hop up related tho because with the cylinder detached from the chamber/barrel the bolt is fine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts