Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at getting the 6mm proshop M200. I know it has some negative reviews due to fps problems which is why I am looking at the co2 conversion kit on evike.com. The problem is that there aren't many sources of information on the kit, or bolt I should say. I need help finding information on the damn thing. So if anyone is bored and is not going to complain about the weight and length of the rifle I could use some help.

Thanks

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Basically an Evike rebrand, good luck finding information. 6mmProShop is owned by Evike, like Matrix and Angel Custom. I wouldn't trust anything like that.

Your main problem will be the hop up and barrel. You need to ensure its either APS or VSR compatible, otherwise you're out of luck.
Thanks man but I believe the ho-pup is proprietary but it comes with a full length internal tight-bore barrel but the cylinder is supposedly vsr or aps compatible

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
You mean this thing?

That will surely be extremely inconsistent, as any gas-in-bolt design. And I mean, extremely inconsistent. Easily 100 FPS variance.

If you want a consistent, high power M200 your safest bet would be to use an Ares M200 with a Mancraft SDIK kit and a regulated CO2 / HPA rig.
Well even if it isn't constant I'm more concerned about the rifle itself and If it is compatible with VSR internals but there isn't really anything on the rifle or the Co2 conversion but thankyou for the suggestion Ill look into it and Ill try and find one for sale.

I did alittle bit of digging and its almost triple the price that Ill end up paying for the spring version and and double what it would cost to get the rifle the co2 conversion 2 extra mags and VSR internals to upgrade the spring> I do appreciate the help but its a tad out of my price range might as well get the socom if my local field allows 8mm bbs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.