Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to repaint my BAR10, but I've got no idea what would be a good pattern and colors to do it in. Im looking to paint the entire gun.

ATM, i can't find any good pictures to show how the field looks, but it is a mostly wooded field with tons of green vegetation, most of it no taller than knee height (Accept for several parts off to one side that is a marsh with a crazy amount of plants). The base layer is made of dead vegetation, pine needles and of course dirt

So, any ideas?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Well for your enviorment I would put brown base and then paint over rushes on the brown with green. (for the bottom half)
And for the top half I'd put a brighter green with a little very dark olivey brown maybe painted over a little bit of mesh you'd use on a scope cover. Like mine :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
If I were you, I would do a OD base coat. Then lay some pieces of mesh wire of your rifle. Then give it a coat of light green, or maybe light tan. It looks pretty good. My dad did this to his old AR. It looks nice.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think ill go with the snakeskin paintjob. I think I will do a forest green base, do spots of mesh and tan, then finish with leaves and ferns with some OD.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
furrycowthingy said:
If I were you, I would do a OD base coat. Then lay some pieces of mesh wire of your rifle. Then give it a coat of light green, or maybe light tan. It looks pretty good. My dad did this to his old AR. It looks nice.
thans basically my gun's paintjob. And the mesh I mentioned is for snakeskin

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
inthetallgrass said:
furrycowthingy said:
Waiting for my base to dry ATM, I'm going to follow 2Echo's guide and see what it gets me. Im missing a light green, so it is going to be wayyy differrent.

·
Registered
362 Posts
inthetallgrass said:
furrycowthingy said:
Sorry, thought you were talking about a killflash for your scope.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Mgunner said:
ronnokk said:
Got those pics? I'd love to see em!
They will be up here in the morning. I took them the day i made that lost post, and havent had the time to upload. Sorry! ;)
Make sure to put them in the gallery as soon as possible.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.