Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people.

I'm here to introduce my new blog where I'm going to write articles, reviews and news about airsoft.

This is my iniciative to help people understand better about the sport.

Begginers to advanced players are welcome.

Let's make our sport grow.

Suggestions, corrections, everything is welcome!

BLOG: Lord of Weapons Airsoft | Airsoft arcticles, news and reviews
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lord-of-Weapons-Airsoft/601605093182886
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/LWeaponsAirsoft

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not a spammer, i did my intro now. I wrote a new article about Batteries, i hope you enjoy!

And by the way, it's on off-topic part of the forum.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Looks interesting. What kind of reviews are you looking to do? Like reviews of specific manufacturers, guns, and gear (gear is important too!) or reviews of the different kinds of systems (aeg, basr, etc)?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Psh, this isn't spamming... Even if it was, this is nothing...
Evike forums get spammed HARD. Like, 18 threads about where to get "authentic" Gucci products, and the sentence structure never makes sense.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the support!

I'm trying to do something that there isn't out there, to ppl know deeper about airsoft subjects.

There are a lot of "this new gun" reviews, but none about brands, mechanics, strategies.

I'm not a super expert in all the matters, what i do is a lot of research and consolidation so ppl can find it all in just one place, without crap brand advertisement or reviews that doesnt make a difference in your life.

Sugestions are more than welcome!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Well I'm trying to start up a small gear making business if you want to write anything about me when I finish setting up (going to be named "MJ Tactical"). I'm sure Ranger would appreciate a review on his pistons (Rangers Customs).

If you want to do something different from the other airsoft reviewers, write about gear. Everyone does a lot of gun stuff, but it seems no one notices the gear.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Oops, forgot to show my support; it would be great to have another airsoft-oriented place to go, not enough websites for me to go to :shrug:

Gear reviews would be cool, and I think if we incorporated some of the info from here it would be a well-visited site, and provide tested concepts and mods.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I really like your blog, it seems well informed and you have your head in the right place.

(Sorry I pulled the mini mod on you earlier, spam is just... bad. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't spam, anyways, keep up the good work.)

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
We do actually get tons of spam here almost every other day we get posts about fake oakly's and gucci bags and so on.. You cant imagine how many spam bots and posts that get reported that I and other mods have to delete constantly lol.. We just have to be on our toes often.. I'm glad your not a spammer bro,lol.. I will have to check out your Blog tomorrow.

As for members being "mini mods" haha.. Its a good thing at times, though some may not like it.. It helps us staff members catch the actual spammers etc.. They are like the neighborhood watch lol..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts