Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This parts I made for someone that was upgrading to a stronger spring and didn't want the stock sears to break or wear off so he asked me to make them in steel. He sent in the original parts that showed the dents and wear on the parts.

Here are some pics of what they look like. They are made of high carbon steel and they are heat treated. They have a black oxide coat.

Top new parts cut to shape. Bottom original parts:

There on top they are with the finish black oxide coating inside their shipping box :D LOL

·
Registered
58 Posts
A very happy customer.

Hi everyone, I received these sears yesterday and they are beautiful *manly tear* . The only problem I had during installation was the holes where the pins go are too small (it's the first batch, you can't expect everything to go perfectly!) but that's nothing a little sand paper can't fix =D . The sears are solid and very accurately replicated so there is nothing else to complain about. I'm very satisfied with the end product and Madhelsing's service =] Please don't be afraid to order from him, the worst that can happen is you get some awesome parts!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sure man, just hit me up. I also can make this sort of upgrade for any sniper rifle gas operated or springer.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah man, I can make those too, but have to see it face to face in order to replicate it.

You need them aluminum or steel?

·
Registered
65 Posts
OMG! Those are better than any others out there. Can you also do this for the (in)famous Echo1 M28/M24? Basicly your run of the mill VSR-10.
Might also want the Cylinder Release Lever (Set pin) too.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OMG! Those are better than any others out there. Can you also do this for the (in)famous Echo1 M28/M24? Basicly your run of the mill VSR-10.
Might also want the Cylinder Release Lever (Set pin) too.
Yeah man, I can make any part you might need just hit me up a pm so we can talk about this parts.

·
Registered
212 Posts
This thread is full of win. How specific could you be able to go? Like, say, would you be able to make a Type-96 cylinder, with the threading for the cylinder head and bolt handle? And maybe even a cylinder head with o-rings on it? I could send you a cylinder and cylinder head.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This thread is full of win. How specific could you be able to go? Like, say, would you be able to make a Type-96 cylinder, with the threading for the cylinder head and bolt handle? And maybe even a cylinder head with o-rings on it? I could send you a cylinder and cylinder head.
Alright man, I could make anything to your specs, just need the info and if you want me to replicate something I can to just will need the part to work from.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is another steel trigger sear I made for an order, but this one I include a new hop up arm made of aluminum so is more durable because the original was destroyed. I aske the owner how this had happend?!?!? and told me that this was the second hop up arm he's gone through because of the heavier bb's and also the cheap plastic is made of bent to its breaking point and broke on the weak point where the hole for the tension spring goes inserted. Also noticed the part that hops the bb was chewed up :/

He told me the reason was that he was getting no good hop so I made that part specially a bit longer and since is high quality aluminum it won't bend and will keep its shape. Now the longer contact area is best so you get good hop with out adjusting much the hop and leaves more hop if needed to fit what you're going for target that are far out is also a bit longer area of contact.

Here is moe pics:

There on the last two pictures you can see the mayor damage to the hop contact area and you can see how much more material there is in the one I made also how different it is from the original. All this are hand made.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.