Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

What's a good name for my end-all be-all solution to the VSR trigger system.

• MS Trigger (Combination of M trigger and my name. Homage to the original, with Sodium's addition)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • M2 Trigger (Upgraded M trigger)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SM Trigger (Basically option 1)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • E Trigger (End Trigger)

• U Trigger (Ultimate Trigger. Sorry Masada, I hope I'm not stealing your brand)

• R Trigger (Secret name... Trust me, it fits)

• Sodium's Better Trigger

• Infinity Trigger

• Revolution Trigger

Votes: 1 10.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
MS Trigger sounds great although ' Sodium's Better Trigger ' is hilarious. Maybe call it both lol. Either way I'm really excited to see this new trigger. Bulltrigger is out of business for now so if mine breaks i will be looking for a nice replacement. Will you be offering different trigger shapes? Like straight, curved, etc.

·
Registered
208 Posts
MS Trigger sounds great although ' Sodium's Better Trigger ' is hilarious. Maybe call it both lol. Either way I'm really excited to see this new trigger. Bulltrigger is out of business for now so if mine breaks i will be looking for a nice replacement. Will you be offering different trigger shapes? Like straight, curved, etc.
One thing that I'm really hoping is that the trigger break will be nice and crisp, but not a zero trigger type of pull. The bulltrigger is a perfect example of what im talking about

1 - 4 of 4 Posts