Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

New game

2K views 14 replies 3 participants last post by  edk89 
#1 ·
Well since the forum game "king of the hill" is a great success I was thinking of creating another forum game something like a one on one sniper match.

The game would go something like this:

Rules: no special powers, no summoning of any other worldly creatures, no magic, just a sniper match.

Objective: to take out the opposition.

Game play would be something like this: There will be four places to hide from. A building: left side or right side , open grass: left grass tuft or right grass tuft , rocky outcrop: cave or big boulder, and a tree line: left side or right side. Players would take turns trying to guess where the other player is.

For example: I'll use Bushmaster and myself as an example. Bushmaster chooses to hide in the grass, I choose the building, Bushmaster would have to guess which side I am at left or right if he gets it wrong I can either 1: Choose to hide again or 2:Choose to find him. If I choose to find him and I guess the wrong side then I lose because there is only two places I can hide in the building, and if he missed the first time, since I choose to find him he would know which side I'm on the second time.

To start a match you would have to declare one, choosing your opponent by leaving a reply in this thread.

P.s. This game is still in the making,
its only for the fun of the sport its based on honesty and good sportsman ship and since everyone here plays airsoft I'm sure you're all trustworthy.

If you have any questions about the game or would like to suggest other ideas I'm open for them.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
Ok it will be turn based two snipers would take turns trying to find out where the other one is.
For instance I'm hiding in the building your in the grass now you as my opponent would have to guess which side I'm on. If you guess the wrong side I have a choice of guessing which side your on, or hiding in a different area such as the grass, the rock outcrop, or the tree line

I guess in simpler terms its either hide or attack.

If you find a simpler way to explain it or make the game simpler then I'm all ears.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
You pretty much got it all right but we don't guess the place your at we guess the side your on.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
I challenge you.

I with my awesome multicam hide in the open grass.

Who challenges me?
I'm in the rock outcrop, and I guess your on the left side of the open grass. Hit or miss??

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Felix if it'll help you out and make you feel better you can take as much drinks as you want.

Would you like to try round two???

I would be in the tree line.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
Sorry Felix but you honestly missed. Now I'll use my turn to hide again this time I'll choose the Building.

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Lol ok heads I win, tails you lose.

Discussion starter · #15 ·
Wow I thought this game would have been a lot harder the way I was playing it in my head. lol Hit!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.