Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got the co2 WE scar in black what gear should i get for it (for the gun)?
I was thinking a 3x magnifier up to a holographic an adapter to put my moc silencer on one of the lasers you ussually see on m4s a fore grip and it is my secondary so i want 2 or 3 mags the one i came with has a gas leak atleast i think because its not even shooting the hole mag with a co2 cartridge

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Well, I would get a few of the important things.

1. Extra mags
-depending if this is your primary, you might want to get 5 or 6. If its a secondary maybe just 3.
2. A vest or some pouches to carry the mags
-I would make your own vest, starting with a simple plate carrier, or molle vest, that way you can customize it for exactly how you are going to use it.
3. A hydration pack to carry some water.
4. Radio
5. Radio pouch
6. Dump pouch
7. An optic of some sort
8 Internal upgrades such as a tightbore barrel

The options are endless, but I would start with some mags and a vest, and if you have the money, move on to some of the more expensive upgrades such as internal parts, or a nice optic of some sort.

·
Registered
207 Posts
All of the above plus a longer barrel covered by a mock supppressor. Plus you would want to tap the mags for a remote line. Also since the WE is a full metal gun a real nice sturdy bipod. Internal upgrades are not very important for this gun besides the barrel. Not only that but they would probably be hard to find. For the optic my friend made a really cool sight out of a red dot sight and a cheap binoculars. He sawed the binoculars in half and custom fitted some rings to it so that it was a high powered scope with a single red dot in the middle and it worked really well too. Lastly the two things you don't skimp on are bb's and a hopup, get some good sgm's and a firefly bucking. Other than that and a nice paint job you should be good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.