Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys!? Names Ian everyone on the field calls me Fox (last name and I guess people take a liking to it and Im 18 btw). Ive been playing airsoft for 3 years and also have done airsmith work here in Tennessee for about 2 years. Ive owned so many guns I cant even count but Im wanting to get into some sniping. At the moment I have a few AEG's and a maxxed out TM VSR G-Spec with PDI Cylinder Set, PDI Zero Trigger, laylax 6.03mm 430mm TBB, PDI B Reciever, and fire fly bucking. But Im wanting a Gas rifle. I love sniping but I never do, due to the inconvience of pulling the bolt back with a PDI 300% spring, and the 70 lbs trigger pull. So getting a gas rifle and upgrading it with an HPA system and all the works would be better for me. So with that said no better place to start than here! Thanks guys and Ill talk to you soon!

Fox

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh sorry man, I didn't want to come off the wrong way with the name. Thats actually my Xbox Live gamertag (has been for years) Im not in the USMC but I am joining in 6 months. My brother was in for 6 years as a Heavy mechanic engineer, and did a 12 month tour in Iraq. Now we have a family friend who is in Cali. for desert training going to Afghanistan. Also my uncle was in for 10 years, so I've been encouraged by everyone to join myself. But it's been a dream of mine to be a sniper in the Marines, so yeah. How about yourself? corpsman obviously. ;)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Yeah, I was a Corpsman with a Scout/Sniper unit for about four months, then I got pulled from that to go be a part of another platoon. No real use in me getting mad about this, at least you don't wear (Or I'm sure) US Marines name tapes on your cammies or anything like that. Either way man, let me know if you have any questions about the Marine Corps or Scout/Snipers.

Welcome, again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.