Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone,

My name is Dominic Tucholski, call-sign: Maddog. I'm 21 and Russian ;)

Ive been playing airsoft for eight years, two years as a spotter, for my loyal friend, Michael ( Sparrow ) Who is also on these forums. ( http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/phpBB/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1512&start=0 )

ARSENAL : KWA KM4 SR10, 2 Beretta M9A1, TF11, and the Mauser Pro Tactical Sniper Rifle
Soon to arrive:
KWA KZ75 and the ASR sniper

Concealment : I have a tracker ghillie poncho to make my self a shadow of Sparrow, with BDU military issued woodland pants, with combat boots to cover me toes ;) .When i am not wearing my ghillie, i will have my BDU military issued woodland pants and jacket on with my new black quick-draw vest.

I have many hobbies, I workout, Do martial arts, Skeet/Trap Shoot, and take a big interest in military history.

I was born in Syracuse, New York, and raised in Nutley, New Jersey

Thank you for your time, , and its going to be a great pleasure meeting you all! ХОРОШИЙ !

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Very nice intro post. Glad to have you with us. Would love to see some pictures of your gear, as I am very interested in spotter loadouts.

Enjoy your stay, and hope you find everything you are looking for, and can contribute some information as well. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I shall be posting pictures up as soon as i get my new camera, not sure when it's gonna get here, I just ordered one. I was fishing with my father on his boat and we ran into a storm, and I lost my camera and all my pictures to the sea:'(

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also have to wait to get my girl back. My KWA SR10 randomly stopped working. I have no clue what happened to it. I have never had a problem like this before. So I brought it to GodFather Airsoft for them to fix it for me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The mauser is good, I like it a lot. I just bought new scope rings for it, I got lower profile than I had before. I am ordering a new tracker ghillie kit soon along with more co2 for my pistols.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.