Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm a mod on the forums. I joined there before I found this site was still up and running. The forums are sniper geared, but not sniper specific.

I would really like for some of you guys to join the forums, were flooded with noobs right now.

Theres a few guys with alot of experience, but other than that its pretty dry.

sticks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Its cool, I understand completely. I don't ask a whole lot of questions over there either, really the only reason I stayed was because even though they may not have allot of experience there a pretty fun bunch of guys. Sorry for promoting on this board, I usually dont promote either of the forums.

Thanks for keeping this forum alive guys!

sticks

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Hahah, yeah... Really sorry to put you down there Sticks, I'm sure they're a great bunch of guys and they mean well, but this forum is really the best forum I've ever stumbled across as far as anything to do with Airsoft Sniping, having such a great diversity of people that we do helps a ton with focusing on acheiving one common goal: Better airsoft sniping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.