Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo guys,

Just wanted to say hello and love the forum. Been reading it for awhile now. Good stuff. I have been into airsoft for 6 years now. It's my drug of choice, ha! I have an APS2 and a TM M14 for sniper platforms. They are both Monsters. I play in the Sacramento CA area. There are lots of great fields here. Talk you guys later.

CAG_Dagger_X11

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Glad that you can stop by and get a start on here. Do you play with any of the Fresno guys? Been looking at their site for a while. Have a few questions on one or two rifles. Don't feel right making a profile to ask a few questions.

Hope you find all that you require on this site

ENJOY

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
woogie,

I don't know any of the guys at Fresno Airsoft although they do post games at their Hill 559 Field on sacair every now and then. Cool guys from what I hear. I have been a member of www.sacairsoft.com since 04. Most of the games I play are with Sacairsoft, Ukau's Field in Galt, CA and with Round House Productions at Fort Ord, CA along with alot of private games.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Got ya ... Have been wondering about the right hook stuffies.

Been kind of on the fence with them for a while and have been really wanting to know something from someone that owns one of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.