Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
@Sodium

The only place I seen it so far is rainbow8:

It's only been released a couple of months, so I expect it to be well into next year before we see them state side (it was nearly a year after MLC338 was released in tawain before I saw it on major retailers like evike state side)

Maybe OP can share other vendors?

@SiliconeSword

With conversion rates it's currently around 55, with shipping, you're looking at around 70. Not sure I'm willing to upgrade to that from my 1.0 until I hear some feedback on it. I am interested in the notion of TDC thought

Reactions: SiliconeSword

·
Registered
629 Posts
the previous version work better than stock chamber with me.
This one look promising.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Agreed. Although action arm is still king. but really like the design on this new one.
AA is very nice, but very annoy to adjust at field without modify it.
With my opinion, it just bad for fast Adjust.

·
Registered
15 Posts
So I got my hands on the new chamber. Overall the chamber has a bit of a rough finish not the biggest fan of that. however it comes with 2 different hop up arms one for the original VSR hop up adjustment and the second for a drop in TDC. Next and most importantly which is a big game changer are the nubs that it comes with. The largest one covers an issue that the Action army hop up had with maple leaf MR hop bucking's. This is that the new nub design is twice as wide providing full contact with the MR bucking both length and width of the bucking. I also check the consistency I had +-2 fps will using this unit. Verdict if your using MR maple leaf bucking then this is a better choice in my option to the AA chamber. with all that said take it with a grain of salt as I have only used it a few games.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts