Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
219 Posts
<<Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul>>.

A bit of Lord of the Rings
A bit of Underworld
A bit of Predator vs Aliens
and we have some more pathetic propaganda marketing...

· Registered
3,381 Posts
It's probably a super kickass gun, but I think that it's unreasonable to expect his fans to buy ALL of his guns, as that's just not possible for most people.

You really have to pick and choose in our "sport" as you'll probably have serious buyers remorse with most purchases, as something awesome will come out weeks later. Sucks for people like me who bought the SSP1 early on, as well as most of his other stuff.

· Registered
465 Posts
I like it. And judging by how many people dump huge sums on money into upgrading hi-cappas, I think this will be a success.

What will keep me away is not being able to use real holsters. That, and I keep hoping GHK will do a Glock 34.

· Registered
736 Posts
At least this time it's KJ's first split side pistol when it was either Armoror Works (WE) or some other eye watering expensive ones

· Registered
467 Posts
Calling it a KJ is stretching it. They limited to produce it while I sent them the design of the complete upper.
Most of you probably never shot a high end Hicapa so you will only realize the difference once you shoot it. The slide assembly is less than 66 grams, that's between 1/2-1/3 weight of other stock slide assemblies. The stock AAP01 bolt is 100 grams.
The slides are extruded 6061 then CNC cut. The lower is a notch better than the stock KJ with steel hammer post and lighter trigger pull by using a different leaf spring. The TDC plus concave nub put most VSR chambers to shame.
People that shit talk this pistol simply doesn't know better.

· Registered
467 Posts
Sign me up for one with a 5.1 profile slide.

Also, what's the thoughts on CO2 compatibility? Would be nice for cold weather and I like the ease of re-gassing in the field.
It's actually fine with CO2, I was just worried people using it at warm temperatures. I have read so many comments like "I always use CO2 in my SSP1 it kicks like real steel" then complains about HU is broken after 2 weeks.

· Registered
465 Posts
It's actually fine with CO2, I was just worried people using it at warm temperatures. I have read so many comments like "I always use CO2 in my SSP1 it kicks like real steel" then complains about HU is broken after 2 weeks.
I missed the bit on the product page about CO2. Makes sense.

· Registered
465 Posts
If it makes you feel any better, designing a complicated system is easy. Simplifying and ease of use is always the hard part.

I like that your red dot mounting holes are in the hop up chamber and outer barrel assembly as opposed to on the slide. Opens up options for even more extravagant hop up systems...

· Registered
467 Posts
I know, I wasn't serious. That's why I think aftermarket parts are easier too as you can always state "only for professionals" and get away with more complex but rewarding designs.
Yeah you can fit dials, clicks and whatnot. It's actually super easy for customization.

· Registered
208 Posts
I am conflicted on this. I like it from a functional stand point - upgraded hi capa, low sitting red dot and etc., but I dont like it aesthetically. I probably would still go with a normal hi capa, upgrade it for it to look like a sleeper build.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts