Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any airsoft GBB FN pistols on the market?

And who makes a great Sig P226?

I have a KWA M9 PTP and I love it, just considering another pistol if I can find on that tickles my fancy.

·
Registered
318 Posts
TM makes a FN 5.7, and a P226 E2, both of which look like excellent guns. My friend had the 5.7, and it's a spectacular gun. It does kick pretty absurdly hard on green gas though. Apparently it's better on duster gas.

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
You can always install a metal kit if the plastic slide fail.

We're talking about reliability accuracy and ease to find upgrade or spare parts.

Trust me you won't regret if you go with TM. I always love the first time I shoot them, the out of the box performance always amazes me!

Then I'd suggest the KSC/KWA pistols preferably with the System7/NS2.
They are also very good but don't have the accuracy of the TM's.

Wolf

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not a big fan of plastic. That'd be something that would have to be changed immediately. I do love my M9. I found out they do indeed make a P226, but it's not in stock. How about the KJW's? Are they up there with KWA as far as performance?

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
The KJW's are Marui clones, pretty good fromwhat I've read but I haven't opened one to see how they look internally.
The KWA are the same as KSC but without markings.
They are completely different systems and they don't share anything with TM.

Wolf

·
Registered
296 Posts
KWA used to have slightly lower quality control from memory. This was years ago though so things have probably changed. I have a heavy weight (the polymer used for the body and grip is heavier than normal so feels more realistic) Glock 19 (I prefer the semi-compact size) from about 7 years ago. Not used it a huge amount in truth but its still going and is about as accurate as a stock aeg to about 25-30 metres or so. Really nice gun. Had a stronger recoil spring fitted and hiflow values for the mags. Got in from Hong Kong new. No good at all in the cold though. But i have a new hop rubber for my mk23 which should sort me out for winter games...

·
Registered
951 Posts
KWA also uses the NS2, KSC uses System 7 and TM uses the E2 system.

These basically are the same kind of system, increasing gas efficiency, recoil and fps.

I know that the TM 226 comes in E2 version. Not sure about the others though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.