Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is good news for DMR and low fps bolt action users. Red Wolf airsoft just released New Airsoft Surgeon .30 gram BBs. They claim to give you a higher fps, produce less jams, be safer for your eyes, and have a stable long range flight trajectory. Airsoft Surgeon RWA ABS Precision Grade 0.30g BBs (4000rds/bag) - Buy airsoft BBs & Tools online from RedWolf Airsoft

Airsoft Surgeon BBs are competition grade with a 5.95 +/- 0.01mm diameter to work flawlessly. From premium Japanese pistols like a Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa to your standard AEG rifle, feeling is always smoother and jam-free. Our BBs are made from the finest ABS materials for a smooth high gloss finish, more balanced weight distribution, and shatter resistance to deliver many benefits.

The smooth high gloss finish means less friction with inner barrels for higher BB velocity.

Non-ABS BBs can shatter on impact and if that happens inside your barrel, you might end up kissing your gearbox goodbye. Our ABS BBs hold their shape even on high impact, and stay in one piece to minimize the chances the chances of a break-up that lead to barrel jams.
-Redwolf Airsoft

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Do you really think that a useable bb could be created that's heavier than a .20 and increase your initial muzzle velocity… While at the same time being safer on your eyes?
Like WTF. Thats a company almost supporting no eye protection "as long as they use our bbs"
Shatter resistance? Any bb is going to shatter unless it's made out of some different plastic, which I doubt is possible considering the weight and the claim "even weight distribution" meaning no air bubbles.

Is it just me, or is this company asking for a lawsuit for false advertising?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you really think that a useable bb could be created that's heavier than a .20 and increase your initial muzzle velocity… While at the same time being safer on your eyes?
Like WTF. Thats a company almost supporting no eye protection "as long as they use our bbs"
Shatter resistance? Any bb is going to shatter unless it's made out of some different plastic, which I doubt is possible considering the weight and the claim "even weight distribution" meaning no air bubbles.

Is it just me, or is this company asking for a lawsuit for false advertising?
Well they said their BBs are made of ABS, but I would think that it would be weaker. Also when I was posting this, a lot of their claims sounded fishy, but I didn't look at it close enough to find the quirks. With all this set aside, the BBs may be better than KWA .3s (high chance they aren't though).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts