Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my first sniper rifle it’s one of the cheap AGM type 93. I have a aeg that I play airsoft with but I’m new to the springier world.
I want to replace the inner barrel…
And bucking

I need some experienced help for choices on good inner barrels and any other upgrades that would improve the guns accuracy. The FPS is not as much a concern as the accuracy.

thanks in advance
P.s I’m here in the USA

·
Registered
8 Posts
what is the length of your barrel? and what is the inner diameter of the current one? angel custom makes good 6.01mm inner barrels and they are the cheaper ones. problem with that is, these upgrades will cost waaay more than the gun. just a tightbore alone will run you up to 60 dollars. it cost me 120 for just a tightbore and a hopup on my sniper so idk if it is really worth it for you

·
Registered
52 Posts
By far and away the biggest impact on accuracy - to say nothing on range - is bb weight. The heavier the bb, the better your flight pattern.

upgrades should first be focused on improving your gun's lift, so that you can shoot the heaviest bbs possible. That will make the biggest improvement by far - everything else pales in comparison. The spring and hop up - the two components providing lift - are also among the cheapest upgrades.

Once you've got your gun at the max power and lift, then you can evaluate whether you want to spend a whole lot of money on other upgrades for very little gain.

Edit: BB quality is also pretty important, but I was thinking specifically about the gun itself.

·
proverbial discord mod wannabe
1,257 Posts
I googled. There is no such thing as the AGM type 93. Perhaps you mean the type 96?

In this case, I would suggest going for:

Action Army or Airsoft Pro Zero trigger
Action Army or Airsoft Pro cylinder, piston, and spring guide
Action Army m150 spring
ZCI inner barrel 400-450mm ish give or take depending on what you can get near you
Faceless AEG bucking
Snipetor or Elvishtac RHOP patch made for ZCI AEG barrels
Action Army Hopup unit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts