Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been airsofting for a while but I am looking to get back into the "marksman business." I used to use a M14 SOPMOD for a while but am now using a G36. I am looking to get into sniping and was wondering what would be the best gun for a beginner sniper to start on and has good internals stock, as I am not the most gifted with upgrading internals?

·
Registered
12 Posts
So I've been airsofting for a while but I am looking to get back into the "marksman business." I used to use a M14 SOPMOD for a while but am now using a G36. I am looking to get into sniping and was wondering what would be the best gun for a beginner sniper to start on and has good internals stock, as I am not the most gifted with upgrading internals?
I have well l96 mb01 rifle and it has great body and cheap but internals aren't as good as its lookslike.If you don't want to upgrade you must buy like King Arms Blaser R93 LRS1 Ultra Grade (Multicam) this type rifles.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I disagree, the Blaser is an awful option imo. Low power from factory, and lack of upgrades compared to the more popular platforms.

The best gun to start with is a VSR or a L96 based gun. I would recommend the L96, specially the Well MB-08. Great price, decent performance out of the box, and a ton of upgrades to choose from if you so desire in the future.

Other than that, the M24 by A&K is my favourite budget friendly sniper rifle, as it can shoot like jillion-dollars full upgrade guns with just some minor DIY mods.

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
The VSR is awesome.
In saying that the WELL L96 is the cheapest to upgrade. Here is all you need: ARMY FORCE Enhanced Upgrade Kit for VSR-10/BAR-10 Sniper
It's out of stock right now but there are other shops that have this (Normally under a different brand name). It does need a little work on the trigger system and the cylinder shortened a little but this is really easy and anyone could do it.
Here is a link to my upgrade guide where I used the cheap upgrade kit. http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/42-maruzen-rifles/6465-advanced-l96-sniper-upgrade-guide.html
The upgrade kit is still in the gun today and it has worked faultlessly since first installed.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Other than that, the M24 by A&K is my favourite budget friendly sniper rifle, as it can shoot like jillion-dollars full upgrade guns with just some minor DIY mods.
I bought one during Christmas but have not put it together yet. I hear exactly the same thing from my other sniper friends. The only downside is the very hard to get magazines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts