Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Isn't one of those that Star .338 AI we were talking about in the "Others" section?

I'm going to have to go with Mosin on this one. It's the same reason the Steyr AUG get's no love. It looks like something from Aliens vs Predator. Ray-guns simply aren't elegant.

A list of warriors weapons that wouldn't be out of place displayed next to each other: 1911A1, M40A1, and a katana.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
phridum said:
Isn't one of those that Star .338 AI we were talking about in the "Others" section?

I'm going to have to go with Mosin on this one. It's the same reason the Steyr AUG get's no love. It looks like something from Aliens vs Predator. Ray-guns simply aren't elegant.

A list of warriors weapons that wouldn't be out of place displayed next to each other: 1911A1, M40A1, and a katana.
If you scroll about 3/4 of the way down the page, you'll see the second rifle, an M200.

·
Registered
974 Posts
The M200 is one of my favourite rifles so I'm definitely looking forward to that. As for the other two, they're not bad. I would never field one myself but they still look like some well-built replicas.

·
Registered
111 Posts
For shame Embed! A fellow Remington lover and you turn your back on the M24/M40/M700 for that! That Semi-Auto-Shit?

I am hurt... Disrespected and Hurt. If your going to go into the M200s you could atleast redeem yourself and say you REALLY prefer the M310... shame on you Embed... shame...

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Are those both new guns or only that left side

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah they are newer rifles.... But they are still really killer though.

I do know that the DSR is used in germany for special things. But other than that I don't think many people have ever used this rifle.

Oh and on a side note guys, check out Right Hook Fabrications. They are doing some really neat things with airsoft.
http://righthookfabrication.googlepages.com/

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Woo Hoo !!

Yeah I agree with the money part. The guys from that website are apart of a forum that I am on. And they are saying that it has taken quite a while for them to even get that far.

Would love to get one of those personally, but i don't think i can justify that much cash for a "toy".

But my new toy should be here today or tomorrow.... so as soon as i get it I am planning on doing a review of it for all of the new guys
:D

·
Registered
100 Posts
wow the price isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I don't know if I would buy it though, it's pretty ugly. However that Cheytac looked amazing.

Is anyone gonna invest in one so I can hear how it performs? :)

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow that price is amazing....

I just hate looking at the FPS and only seeing 330... I really wish that when you get a custom rifle like this, that it is already shooting around the 500 mark...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wouldn't say either rifle looks retarded at all, both rifles in the real world are pushing the limits of accurate and long range shooting, the cheytac is too long for airsoft imho, but i think the dsr has some good points, with a secondary mag holder and is one of the few bullpup bolt action rifles available, just a matter of personal taste

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would think that it would be wierd to operate a bolt action bullpup though, but the M200 and PGM look alright, and they have telescoping or folding stocks (reduces the length that tiny bit helps when relocating and having it on your back). And if you consider the cheytac too long for airsoft, think about the Barrett M82 people (and one of the top guys that run this forum) use.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.