Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wonder what is the best way to get ur scope zero's before you try to zero in ur rifle?
windage and elevation knobs, should i trun to end of one sied n go back to what i think is zero or?

thanks Spook

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Wind the knob till it stops....

Count the number of turns or part turns it takes to get it to the other end stop.....

Halve that number exactly......

Turn the knob back that number of turns......

Hey presto, your at zero for that plain, repeat for other elavation, jobs a good'un ;)

I always then roughly zero the scope to the rifle by using shims to either shift the POI left or right, or up and down, then and only then do I use the elevation knobs to do the final zero :)

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Adjust your hopup level, then zero your scope. When you put the scope on, you need to make sure its perfectly straight, otherwise it will be on crooked and hook shots. Sometimes I leave my scope off to get a clear path of where its shooting before zeroing.

You adjust the knobs to where the BB is shooting, you adjust the scope to where it lands. Say it shoots to the left of the crosshair, you need to adjust left.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.