Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all.

I stumbled across this while doing some research for myself. I have been involved in airsoft for only a brief period (4 months) but actively like you would not believe. I play in south Florida where sadly there are not many places to play, but we have one wonderful area. Got a kid on the way and getting married so sniping is a nice release.

I was able to get the basics for myself. Type 96 by Cybergun (Shoots really well) secondary, USMC Woodland (Direct from the source), no suit just yet.

I have always been a large fan of Snipers from every division. As for airsoft, well I just love how it can be just as psychologically affective as the real deal. So much more person when you think about it. Which is why I do it. I feel that anyone can spray and pray, but to choose your shot and wait for that right moment....yeah I like that.

Well, with that said I have a whole lot of reading to do on here, I will ask my questions when I feel I need to, and shall put my input in if I feel I can. Pleasure to meet you all.

I am also in the process of getting a large intelligence database together with a friend of mine. We are attempting to bring the airsoft world together in a sense. http://cid.centralintelligencedatabase.com

Happy Hunting.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Hey there and welcome to our forum! Hope you find all you need and have good time over here. =) Nice introduction too. Have you done anything to your rifle or is it still a stock one? How about the looks? =D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I purchased the rifle from and airsmith. He most likely did something to it, but I have not done much for the exception of filling the stock with foam and also near the end front of the stock. It quiets down the rifle quite a bit.

Where we play it makes it even harder to pinpoint where I am shooting from. Here are a few photos of the rifle. Not the most recent. I have done a newer paint job and also painted the scope and bipod.

and yeah the little black cat has a pink spiked collar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.