Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just browsing redwolf while this shows up

It's not entirely new gun, it's TAC41 with another feature (folding stock, shorter than 41P and more than twice mag capacity)

I rarely check news about airsofts so I usually knows about something new from this forum and I haven't see anyone mentioned this, thought I would do that and here you go.

·
Registered
218 Posts
It really is just the Tac41 with a different stock - they're selling the stocks separately for those who already own the Tac41 and want to swap to the folding stock. With that, they also dropped some 110 round magazines and other fun accessories.

The magazines I'm most excited for... Not necessarily the round count, but the size in general. I've always hated tiny magazines. I hate that the Striker Magazines are 45 rounds yet has more volume than your standard M4 magazine, but at least they're aesthetically pleasing. Imagine if M4 magazines were as small as VSR magazines, you know? It's just part of the fun.

The one thing I still hate is that the "release" tab on the Tac41 magazines (and it doesn't look like they were fixed in the 110rd versions), the release tabs are a bit sensitive and exposed, which leads to accidentally spraying yourself with the contents if you grab them wrong.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah. While I do like the long mag for its capacity, i actually prefers the original short mag because I don't know for me it looks slick. I was hoping that Silverback would make the mag catch something like Ares 02 that conceals itself to the trigger guard or Ares AST which extends somewhat to the side instead of to the bottom.

Also somehow hoping that they'll make a chassis that has an extra mag storage on its stock, like Ares AST or Modify Scout (if only Scout uses real mag position...)

·
Registered
721 Posts
The problem of the TAC41 long mag is that to my disappointment it actually couldn't fit inside pouches that could fit M4 or SCAR mags, and required dedicated longer mag pouches

and that well yeah TACs overall overly exposed mag tab that could cause stuff inside it to spray out if you're slightly not careful enough

1 - 5 of 5 Posts