Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow airsoft snipers!

My name is Collin Banter, I live in Wesley Chapel (Tampa area), Fl, and am just getting into the art of airsoft sniping. Although I've had 4 years of experience in the sport of airsoft, I've never had any experience with a sniper rifle. Ever since I got into this amazing sport of ours, I've always wanted to become a sniper. Go figure that one out! Although the chances arose for me to buy a sniper rifle, I always seemed to back down from the deals; this probably saved me allot of money and frustration. Anyways, now I'm set on purchasing a sniper rifle, and learning all that I can about this amazing art!

My home team is OC16: http://oc16tst.informe.com/forum/
I have been featured, along with allot of my other guys, in AI magazine (Gator airsoft). I am a writer, who has combined my passion for airsoft, and am now writing for USASOC airsoft magazine. My work will be published soon! I am also working on getting an article I've written published in AI magazine. Although this is a large goal, I have a connection. Bill (one of the main OC16 guys), who wrote the article published in AI magazine, now is on staff with Airsoft International.

Thank you for creating such a great forum here guys! Hope to "See" you around.

Collin

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Welcome to the board Collin, very good to have someone so far in "The know" as yourself. I too have friends in the airsoft business (Dwayne from DB Customs as well as the bigger businesses in Michigan).

Anyways, welcome aboard. I know there are a few airsoft snipers on here from Florida, anyways.. Welcome welcome and +1 for starting out right buddy.

Cheers and enjoy the wealth of information left by years upon years of experience.

-Mosin
Airsoft Sniper Administrator

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.