Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey,

I'm 16 years old and I'm kinda of new to airsoft. I have done paintball for the last two years and want to move to something more realistic. That's when I got my first spring pistol (About a year ago) and I have been trying to learn more about it. In paintball I just had an m4 but I kinda want to try sniping. I'm a good shot with my friend's AEG assault rifle. My friend told me to get a sniper because I could pick up targets from far away. I was thinking about this gun (link at the bottom) but I just wanted some airsoft snipers like you to tell me if it's a good pick. I'm also buying an electric pistol (I'm kinda of done with gas thanks to paintball) and have watched a couple reviews that say it worth the money. I just wanted some reassurance. So if it doesn't hurt could you express your opinion. Thanks in advance and I can't wait to become a regular member on this forum. I have been looking around it contains a lot of useful information.

L96 sniper rifle:
500 FPS DE Metal Bolt Action L96 AWP Airsoft Spring Sniper Rifle MK96 w/ 3-9x32 Zoom Scope:Amazon:Sports & Outdoors

CYMA AEP Desert Eagle:
FULL 1:1 CYMA Desert Eagle Full Auto Electric Pistol METAL GEAR BOX AEP Airsoft Gun:Amazon:Sports & Outdoors

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome to the jungle.
As to your pistol, I'm always wary of electric pistols, tiny gearbox and all. I prefer my sidearm to be gas, but if you want an electric sidearm, go for it. For your rifle, anybody on here will tell you that it really doesn't matter what you get, you're going to need to upgrade it a ton to get more range than an AEG. So basically you're buying a stock that you like, the rest is gonna get modified. Anyways, good to see new people as always, have a good day!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.