Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys just wanted to say hey, my name is Matt. I played some CQB for about a year before I got into the long range game. Been in the long range game now for about 7 months, just after I got into the new house with some woods in my back yard. We have a 200 foot target we set up for target practice. Our team is called BaW and were about 5 strong. All but the short M4 are mine.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Now that you have the arsenal down, it's time to learn a whole new set of tactics and get those old CQB tectics away LOL.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
hey guys just wanted to say hey my name is Matt i played some CQB for about a year before i got into the long range game. been in the long range game now for about 7 months just after i got into the new house with some woods in my back yard. we have a 200 foot target we set up for target practice. our team is called BaW and were about 5 strong. all but the short m4 are mine
Hey guys just wanted to say hey, my name is Matt. I played some CQB for about a year before I got into the long range game. Been in the long range game now for about 7 months, just after I got into the new house with some woods in my back yard. We have a 200 foot target we set up for target practice. Our team is called BaW and were about 5 strong. All but the short M4 are mine.

That is how the post should look ;) Not trying to be a prick or anything, but the mods just made a post about cleaning up the grammar errors as of late. Just want to point it out so you can get everything that you seek from the site.

Back on topic........

Really like the collection, especially the pink M4. Now all you need to do is find some pink camo and you should be set! Where do you play your games at? As it is always fun to see if you are near people, so they can join you or get more people to the games.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.