Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, long time reader, brand new member here. Im really digging all the info and seriousness about airsoft sniping there is around here. After trying to get into it seriously for years with a bunch of "why would you do that" from other players i'm glad to see im not the only one who's "crazy" haha, anyway here's what i got going on right now:

almost the whole family

JG BAR-10 Gspec
The Infamous Gspec:
Laylax Zero trigger
Laylax Teflon Cylinder
Polar Star Piston with 90* End
Polar Star cylinder head
Laylax bearing spring guide
Laylax 170 spring
Marui Precision Hop Chamber and bucking
Hop Up mech shimmed
PDI 6.01 Bull Barrel
PDI Light Outer Barrel
PDI Barrel Cap
Polar Star Barrel Spacers (6)
Replica Leupold Mk 4 Scope with illumination
Rockmount Bipod
Winchester Sling

630 with .20's, effective out past 300 feet with Bioval .40's

Echo 1 m28
Upgraded Parts:
PDI first sear
PDI Second Sear
Daiki Spring Guide Stopper
Marui Bucking
Laylax Spring guide with bearing
Shimmed hop up components
Replica Leupold Mk4 scope

Everything else is stock

~525 with .20's

Tokyo Marui M14
Prometheus Ori. Ratio gears
Matrix 3000 Magnum motor
Guarder bushings
Systema shims
Prometheus Hard Piston
Guarder Aluminum piston head
Systema m140 spring
Bravo AMU2 Mosfet w/ Braking
Prometheus 6.03 tightbore
Systema Bucking
Concave Spacer
11.1 2600mah 25c Lipo
Replica Leupold Mk3 scope
King Arms m14 scope mount
King Arms M3 scope
Mag 190rd Midcaps

500 with 20's

Crappy Picture, But Marui Gspec
Laylax Zero trigger
Laylax Teflon Cylinder
Polar Star Piston with 90* End
Polar Star cylinder head
Laylax bearing spring guide
Laylax 170 spring
Marui Precision Hop Chamber and bucking
Hop Up mech shimmed
PDI 6.01 430mm Inner Barrel halfway through silencer
Replica Leupold M4 scope
~475 with .40's accurate to 280-300 ft

Hope you guys like 'em, more to come later this week when i finish my newest build!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the kind words guys, i appreciate it!

Yeah all the internal works is done in house by myself, ive been arsoft teching for ~7 years now and i'm pretty much at the top of my game now if i fo say so myself ;) haha!

and thanks! a close friend of mine did the paint job for me, it came out fantastic! a year of playing and the only real wear is in the major contact points, held up very well so far!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fuzzy, thanks bud. I'll try to keep ontop of everything, i tend to type like i speak, it's a problem haha!

Tallgrass, i feel ya. it's taken me 8 years to finally be like "yay income i can spend on airsoft crap yay!", i just wish my girlfriend felt the same
. Also, it helps to work at an airsoft shop and get everything at cost ;) lol i appreciate the kind words though!

Echo, thanks man i do all my own paintjobs except for the desert tiger stripe which my friend did. I love Krylon camo paint!!

Regarding the FPS limit comment, yeah the FPS limits suck pretty much anywhere but the northeast for me unfortunately. Everywhere else i play i gotta tune down all my guns! (My m4 is shooting 450 with .20's and is deemed field legal here, wtf! hehe) As it is, i'm building another gspec tonight (short barreled, lower FPS accuracy monster) for an upcoming MOUT game in august. Should be interesting!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
shooter3006 said:
Explosive - Thanks man!

tallgrass - oh absolutely they have been, i just don't know how open we are to discussion about said mods on these boards.
Well look at my sig. I posted a full guide on how to silence your guns and the mods were ok with that. I never knew in America they were so iffy about silencers on toy guns and silencing them with toher things, foam etc.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
huuurrrr duurrrr on my part hahah!

yeah man, over on airsoft retreat they BAN you if you even type the word silencer/suppressor. so in that case, yes i did make all of the except the m28 very quiet. The tiger stripe one if completely dynamatted, the gspec is equipped with a foamed silencer and fuzzy sided velcro through the whole stock. it works great as sound dampening material.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Not to be mean or anything but if your grammar dose not improve, they will ban you here too.

So make sure to capitalize the I's, other wise the fuzzy monster will kill you

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I actually picked up everything from Airsoft Atlanta. They have everything I needed in stock. Currently with this set up with only the bucking being teflon'd I'm hitting 475 with goldenball .40's. Absolutely disgusting. Haha!

Oh and Flea, the Raven cylinder/head is actually really freaking nice! Very smooth pull, nice color and with a little teflon on the threads everything seals perfectly! I see NO issues with the set at all.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.