Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shane M. Dreher
callsign:Viper
1 1/2 years approximately playing various roles,finally landing on sniper and sticking with it for about a year now.
Primary:AGM L96 with Harris bipod,Leapers 3X9-40 scope,OD Green
Secondary:uknown Smith & Wesson..Probably an M9 replica.
Camo for now is ACU digital camo. But seeing as it is just a little too light for my environment, I am thinking of getting woodland BDU's and making a new ghillie suit (my last one didn't turn out so well
).
Other hobbies:When I'm not playing airsoft or practicing I am usually either skateboarding or playing guitar. I used to lift weights but due to a shoulder injury I will have to do that later.
I live in Sherwood,Arkansas.
Well I guess thats it...not much more to tell,just want to say thanks for letting me be a part of this forum,
Sincerely,Viper

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Welcome to the boards buddy, glad to have another addition to the sniper forum. I'm one of the two administrators of this fine board, but if you have any questions/comments/concerns, shoot me a PM.

Welcome, +1 for starting out right. Hopefully this board can give you any good information or just be a network for you to discuss the role in airsoft in which we all favor most, sniping.

-Mosin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Mosin! Its very nice to meet polite people on these forums (as most are rude and unrelentless with the IM talk)
I have been a huge fan of this forum for quite a while now! I am looking forward to my time on this forum.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Yeah, we're not too strict here. As long as people follow the rules (Some threads/sections have seperate rules from the main ones, but common sense still applies) then we usually don't have any problems with anyone.

Seems that necro posting is the biggest thing of our problems on this board, so just try not to do it. Necro posting is when you post in a thread that is usually over three months old. We ask that people not do this because the question has likely been answered or the topic has already been discussed.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to reading your future posts.

-Mosin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.