Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I posted (in the wrong section) up on the forum without an intro my bad. names howard been here lurking for a little while just decided to post this morning.Im trying to build my first bolt action sniper rifle and am looking to get some input from everyone. thanks

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome to the forums. How long have you been playing airsoft? Tell us some more about yourself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I mostly play at an indoor cqb place here in seattle area. I mostly run aegs and work on aegs though when i started airsoft I wanted to run a ghillie and a bolt action rifle. I have only been playing for about a year. About 3 weeks ago I broke my foot at the indoor place so I been unable to do things so I traded a few pmags that wouldnt feed in my aeg for a bar 10 rifle with a scope that i thought needed new seers. turned out someone had already been inside opened it up and it had a metal spring guide with bearings and im pretty sure the cylinder has been replaced. I changed the piston and now i have a working rifle that needs some more tlc but its working.

I am not a big fan of trying to capitalize my I's either haha (joke from post)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.