21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
The AA is about as accurate this one.

· Registered
9 Posts
Masada arm won't fit.

I'd buy whatever is cheaper after shipping, and if you get the AA, look at making the SS-nub in my signature.
AA Chamber - $57.50
TTI Chamber - $64

BUT the TTI one comes already with the TDC (Tridos design TDC would mean at least $40 more)

I'm inclined for the TTI, but a little bit afraid since the AA one has been on the market for several years and really been proven.

· Registered
9 Posts
I don't really care much about TDCs if the accuracy is the same, but some people think they are the best thing ever. If you think you really need a TDC, I guess TTI it is then.

What are you planning for a bucking?
I'm using stock SSG10 (comes with Autobot 60 degree if I'm not wrong), but I already bought a few 2021 Autobot 70 degrees.

And like you said, I don't care much about TDC. I want to improve accuracy.

· Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Each to their own. I would go for the TTI hands down.
Also, one other thing, I do seem to be getting higher fps with the TTI. This may be because the air seal is better, or the bucking matched the chamber better. But in reality, I do not know but it is getting higher fps. (20-30fps)
The design is very, very, very similar to AA but it has extra better features.

· Registered
9 Posts
Each to their own. I would go for the TTI hands down.
Also, one other thing, I do seem to be getting higher fps with the TTI. This may be because the air seal is better, or the bucking matched the chamber better. But in reality, I do not know but it is getting higher fps. (20-30fps)
The design is very, very, very similar to AA but it has extra better features.
What bucking are you using?

· Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
It will be a maple but I am not sure which one. - Sorry

· Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Next time you are needing one Silicone, give it a go. I am pretty sure it is the best hopup on the market. And it does not cost the earth.

· Registered
481 Posts
That's actually stopped me from ordering one - I don't want to deal with more FPS! If I lived elsewhere it could actually work as a deciding factor but I don't think that in terms of accuracy, I'd see any difference in a practical sense. I will however keep watching to see what results from the TTI people achieve........

If I were starting a VSR from scratch the TTI is certainly the route I would travel.

· Registered
7 Posts
I've never had the AA chamber so I can't compare, but the TTI got me perfect nozzle > bucking > barrel airseal out of the box with the 2021 MR hop, without having to do any of the flosswire mods or w/e. Was pretty pleased with that.

· Registered
481 Posts
You could just use a weaker spring, and then have a better pull and quieter gun
I could if I were guaranteed 20-30fps over my current setup.......as you well know the increase might not be anywhere near that high given the vagaries of airsoft mechanics. As it stands I'm happy as is - there's no need for me to get another hop chamber to chase numbers - not my bag baby!

· Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Not too much of an opinion there. It is a TDC, and it works. I changed the nub for a flat maple one (omega).

21 - 39 of 39 Posts