Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all! ShadowSniper from Georgia here, ive been on different airsoft forums since about 2005 researching and gathering all the info i can. kinda stopped for a few years but im back online and ready to start again!

Name: Ryan

Callsign: Online Alias is usually just Shadow, ive always been ShadowSniper online

Experience: been playing airsoft since i can remember honestly, never got to serious untill 2005 when i started researching online and playing out more. Never got into AEG's always had a sniper. =)

You're arsenal: Sidearm is a G19 (i think) KWA/KSC. Have a Stock JG Bar 10 painted camo. have a upgraded maruzen type 96

Your camo: have TEAM REALTREE hunting camo Balaclava, Shirt, and Pants. TEAM REALTREE Leaf Suit untill i can get a ghillie made.

What are your other hobbies?: Use to Play Paintball up untill i liked airsoft more, had a Black Magic Autococker very nice gun. Play in a Christain Metal Band as guitarist.

Where do you reside: Born and raised here in Georgia. When i play out its at GeorgeTown in Dawsonville.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum man. Good to someone that has been around the airsoft community for a while!

Check out the sticky's for all the info you need. There's tons to go around!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thanks! feel welcome already, gonna post pics of my guns in the gallery.

*Updated* They are posted! check em out! working on the maruzen right now wanna fix the accuracy issue, not sure what it is but im gonna say the hop-up since its still stock >.<

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You have found the holy grail of BASR and airsoft sniper tactics to say the least. But in all seriousness do look around at all the stickies because they all have a lot of great info about just about everything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.