Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys!

I'm currently working on a new vsr build!
These are the items i have currently in mind:

Stock: ML leaf mlc s2
Receiver: AA cnc tactical
Outerbarrel: ML bull barrel 470mm (going to make internal supressor)
Innerbarrel: ML cj 410mm 6.04
Hopup unit: AA hopup unit
Bucking: ML autobot 60
Nub: ML omega nub
Spacers: DIY/Stalker
Trigger: Spring custom works v9.2 90degree trigger
Cylinder: AA
Cylinderhead: AA
Spring guide: Stalker/SCW
Piston: Stalker scorpion piston (new one) / SCW 90degree piston
Spring: Laylax (gonna test out with 170 first)

If you guys have any regards of my build feel free to tell me as im not sure about the new stalker piston.
Field limit: 500fps 0.2g

Kind Regards,

Cleanish

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
That's a really good list, I'm actually planning on getting that stock and doing the following
ML S2 stock
Wolverine BOLT
AirsoftPro receiver
One piece Titanium outer barrel
Precision Persuits 6.03X420mm barrel
R-hop
AA chamber
Delrin trigger box
Wolverine cylinder
Diy stainless cylinder head
Diy double stage integral suppressor

I do suggest that you change a couple things on your list though
Bucking: ML Autobot 2021 70°-85°
Inner barrel: AA or Laylax M40A3 370-410mm barrel
Cylinder head: ML (better shape and better air flow)

And for the spring, I don't think that Laylax makes 9X13mm springs and they are sort of expensive, so I suggest a Rapax spring as they are what the Stalker and SCW spring guide are made out of.
Other than that, check out my SS-arm tutorial when you need a nub.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can i ask why i should change bucking or innerbarrel? I heard that the rubber 60degree was kinda good and same about the cz.
About the cylinderhead it comes with the cylinder(kit) and yea maybe i need other spring but i had left at home :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Uhh.. this sounds just like a Forum, where I hopefully can get some hint & advice to build a beast of a sniper.
I’ve been playing hardball/airsoft around 1,5 years where it’s been both “close quarters combat” and “mil sims”.. and I’ve been pretty successful in both with weapons that doesn’t “break the bank”
My main weapons are Specna arms
-SA-B02 one carbine (M4 body)
-SA-E10 PDW EDGE carbine very short and with fast trigger response (M4 body)
And of cause my
-ASG CZ -P09 as my side arm

all weapons are good quality for a good price “And a bonus is the design of their two toned weapons (doesn’t hurt that you looking good at the battlefield either)” 😜🙈
never have had any mechanical problems on the field.

ANYWAY!!!
I decided to try out sniping as I’ve been interested in this position on the battlefield since day one.
I wanted to try and go the same route as before and bought the
specna arms SA-S03 core high velocity sniper.
Nice looking and VRS-10 compatible.
It was okay out of the box with some minor adjustments, and shot around 490 FPS with 0,20 rounds... the spring lost its power fast.. and with 0,40 rounds I really needed to boost the rifle a bit.. bought a proposed PSS-10 150 spring.. fired 20 shots, and the high velocity sniper broke 🙈.. (it can’t keep the spring charged any longer).. and I came to the conclusion that the rifle needs a complete rebuild

I’m not really a “tech nerd” when it comes to airsoft.. but I would like to wipe the smile of my friends faces, and make my “poor” sniper into a BEAST!!

so when it’s VSR-10 compatible, does that mean that it can change about everything internal in the rifle, and just keep the stock of outer barrel?
could I use the list mentioned above in my sniper rifle to!!?

sincerely the sniper newbie 😜

·
Registered
2 Posts
Uhh.. this sounds just like a Forum, where I hopefully can get some hint & advice to build a beast of a sniper.
I’ve been playing hardball/airsoft around 1,5 years where it’s been both “close quarters combat” and “mil sims”.. and I’ve been pretty successful in both with weapons that doesn’t “break the bank”
And of cause my

all weapons are good quality for a good price “And a bonus is the design of their two toned weapons (doesn’t hurt that you looking good at the battlefield either)” 😜🙈

ANYWAY!!!
I decided to try out sniping as I’ve been interested in this position on the battlefield since day one.
It was okay out of the box with some minor adjustments, and shot around 490 FPS with 0,20 rounds... the spring lost its power fast.. and with 0,40 rounds I really needed to boost the rifle a bit.. bought a proposed PSS-10 150 spring.. fired 20 shots, and the high velocity sniper broke 🙈.. (it can’t keep the spring charged any longer).. and I came to the conclusion that the rifle needs a complete rebuild

I’m not really a “tech nerd” when it comes to airsoft.. but I would like to wipe the smile of my friends faces, and make my “poor” sniper into a BEAST!!

so when it’s VSR-10 compatible, does that mean that it can change about everything internal in the rifle, and just keep the stock of outer barrel?

(Spell check) 😃
does that mean that i can change about everything internal in the rifle, and just keep the stock and outer barrel?
could I use the list mentioned above in my sniper rifle as well !? ☺

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And of cause my

ANYWAY!!!

(Spell check) 😃
does that mean that i can change about everything internal in the rifle, and just keep the stock and outer barrel?
could I use the list mentioned above in my sniper rifle as well !? ☺
i have honestly no clue if its compatible.. but if it is sure u can do these parts :D just look around on the forum :)

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would run a shorter inner barrel. You won’t get much suppression with a 410mm inside of a 470!!
I'm gonna use 0.45g and i think this barrel comes close to be the best barrel/cylinder ratio.
I will just use the space i have left for abit supression but not focus on that to hard :) (saw ur vid :D)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Nice! You’ll have to let me know how you make out, I messed with mine more on hpa so it was easier to muffle. I’m curious to see how yours turns out!!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Can i ask why i should change bucking or innerbarrel? I heard that the rubber 60degree was kinda good and same about the cz.
About the cylinderhead it comes with the cylinder(kit) and yea maybe i need other spring but i had left at home :)
The AA barrel costs less than the Crazy Jet while having the same quality, at least where I live.
The Laylax M40A3 410mm barrel is more expensive than both, but is better than both as it's stainless and has a nicer bore.

The Autobot 60° is still a good option, but the 2021 series of Autobot is just a little bit better for the same price, making it worthwhile if you can find it in your country.

The AA cylinder head is quite good, so you can stick with it, but I would suggest boring out the hole to 5mm if you think you are capable as it will boost FPS a little bit.
The Maple Leaf just has a bigger hole to begin with, if you don't feel like drilling anything.
Still, both are good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts