Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was wondering what type of scopes you use during night games. I have played one, and I was destroyed because I couldn't see through my scope. Night vision seems a little to pricey right now, but I could save up.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Really you just should save up to a better scope (with larger objective, illuminated reticle and quality lenses) than a buy a separate nv-scope. Buying a expensive nvg or nvs for that you could play few games a with it, would not be worth it (for my standards). I do own a nigh vision sight called baigish, which is a old Russian made gen-1 ++. Good scope with large objective etc. will out run the gen 1 easily. Also it's the pain in the ass to zero a nvs at night time. Impossible if you don't have a spotter. Few guys in Finland use nspu or 1pn58, old soviet nvs, with somewhat good success. At least it looks awesome. Will post a pic of my friend with his svd and nspu if I get his permission. Also being a sniper, without a ability to aim with you gun and with a nvg gear you do no good. What good would it be to spot an enemy with a night vision goggle and still not able to aim at the guy. So buy a better scope that you can aim. The basic night vision goggle is cheaper than a night vision sight by a many hunders of dollar's depending on the generation model. But in my opinion, night vision gear in airsoft is waste of money : (.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Yup what he said.;

Unless you play a lot durring the night they are really a waste. I was looking at one that will it at the front of the scope and go from there.

But I am now planning on looking at it again and use the NVG on my varmit rifle as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.