Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
Well the nighvision goes if you turn the reticle to bright. I can turn on my albar 6 scope the brigthnes just that I could se it glowing. Also the there is a reason wyh illuminated reticles use red light. Not just that it looks cool, but red light is more nightvision friendly.

I would suggest that you go with the scope with a huge objective. The scope might be bulky, but bigger the objective lighter the picture will be, in theory. It also debends who manuafactores the scope and the lenses. Tasco and UTG have no chance against like Schmidt&Bender or Zeiss.

· Registered
107 Posts
Yeah, man. I know. I throw the "It also depends who manufactures the scope and the lenses. Tasco and UTG have no chance against like Schmidt&Bender or Zeiss." Comment cause the quality of the lenses do matter. Example a Leupold 1-4 x 20 would out run the tasco 4-16x 50 AOE in brightness. Would not recommend people to buy a realsteel scope for a airsoft rifle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.