Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Thank you for fixing your post, you have made Fuzz happy ;) . Now, to answer your question, I personally would not get an illuminated reticle. This is mainly because when you are shooting at night, or in a very dark situation, the illumination will ruin you night vision. Also, the reticle, when illuminated, makes your eyes focus on the brightness of the reticle, not your target. The scope that you showed might work, but I would suggest something a little bit better kind of like this: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=36_117&products_id=3945 . I know this is a lot more expensive, but most of the people here can attest the the abilities of the scope. And, yes, it does have illumination (if you want it). I am not saying that illumination is bad, especially when in a forest with a thick canopy, but for night ops I would suggest actual night vision or just an old fashion flashlight. As for the laser, a sniper really shouldn't have a need for it as it can easily give away your position, but if you do really want one, keep it on your sidearm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.