Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The grenades I got are Shit. The NVG's use Infrared and are made in china. They are made from ABS plastic and fell reasonably durable (I dropped them a couple of times) they are not going to break anytime soon. The straps on the other hand are a cheap enough rubber and I would fear of them breaking or the adjustment piece breaking. I'm sure it would be an easy fix though. They feel a bit cheap and look it with the MW2 stickers on it. They work by projecting light invisible to the naked eye and a camera at the front picks it up. So you are actually viewing an LCD screen. It's a decent resolution. Because you are looking through one lens your depth perception is affected(Distancing of objects etc.) and everything seems magnified.

It is definitely worth the

· Registered
3 Posts
If you want a hand grenade, git a stun/sound grenade to make a bunch of noise.
costs around $25-$50 and mast are reusable.

If all else fails git a tornado impact grenade. $100 dollars but good.

If it is dark you should git a strobe light that you can throw. It makes it impossible it see for a few seconds were you can git away. (don't look at the light yourself.) :)

· Registered
27 Posts
I'm not trying to be a troll, but shellshockww3, you have to make an intro post in the appropriate section, and follow the rules. Also, you have to use proper grammar and spelling (in the rules).

On topic,

That's pretty impressive results actually, inthetallgrass. How are you using them, as goggles or somehow mounted on the gun?

· Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm using the goggles as, well goggles and the torch came with a gun mount conveniently. From reading though I am very lucky to get these ranges because I read that the normal torch range is up to 80 feet which is still good. You could probably get a more powerful IR torch that guarantees better results. I'd probably get a Thunder B grenade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.