Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The grenades I got are Shit. The NVG's use Infrared and are made in china. They are made from ABS plastic and fell reasonably durable (I dropped them a couple of times) they are not going to break anytime soon. The straps on the other hand are a cheap enough rubber and I would fear of them breaking or the adjustment piece breaking. I'm sure it would be an easy fix though. They feel a bit cheap and look it with the MW2 stickers on it. They work by projecting light invisible to the naked eye and a camera at the front picks it up. So you are actually viewing an LCD screen. It's a decent resolution. Because you are looking through one lens your depth perception is affected(Distancing of objects etc.) and everything seems magnified.

It is definitely worth the

· Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm using the goggles as, well goggles and the torch came with a gun mount conveniently. From reading though I am very lucky to get these ranges because I read that the normal torch range is up to 80 feet which is still good. You could probably get a more powerful IR torch that guarantees better results. I'd probably get a Thunder B grenade.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.