Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently ordered from Evike a Tan TSD SD98. The package includes 2 mags, a tan paintjob and a bipod. Instead, the sent me a AGM/Well MB06/M187. With NO MAGS!No bipod, and it was flat black.

I am very mad, plus I ordered some G&G .28 bios. They sent me some matrix .23's. So just for future reference, I would advise to not order from this retailer.

So should I start using Airsoft Atlanta or ASGI?

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've ordered at least a thousand dollars + of merchandise from evike and never ran into this problem. I have had a few RMA's but they have been good to me and reimbursed me for everything.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My G36 came used even though I paid full price for it. It had BB's in the magazine. Also the hop-up was broken. My friend Ordered an L96 that had the same exact problems as my G36. I would not recommend using them either.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Except everything is always out of stock. I've been in the middle of an order and an item go out of stock. But they are still a good store, I've spent a good deal of money at both of them and been very satisfied.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
I personally love airsoft atlanta and shortyusa for their customer service/ability to get things shipped the next day. Evike tends to drag shipping things out like a slug on the sidewalk...Five days for processing, not my cup of tea.

Shortyusa has overpriced a good bit of stuff, but if I can find something I need from there, I definitely consider it.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I called back and they are going to send me the correct products. But they are going to give me $20 is store credit too. So I guess I might as well use that.

I am probably not ordering from them again, unless it is absolutely necessary. From now on I'm probably going to use Atlanta.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
furrycowthingy said:
I called back and they are going to send me the correct products. But they are going to give me $20 is store credit too. So I guess I might as well use that.

I am probably not ordering from them again, unless it is absolutely necessary. From now on I'm probably going to use Atlanta.
Dang, so you ended up making some cash off of this.

Evike tends to screw up orders sometimes, but that is what happens when you get so many of them I guess. They do a lot of business so they are bound to mess up sometimes. I order from them a lot cause of how much they have compared to other stores, they truly do have the most gear, guns, and other products, with airsoftgi close in the running.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, I'm probably going to order from Evike again. Just going to be doing any big shopping spree's on other websites. Just to play it safe.

Overall, I am happy they are sending me the proper gun and even compensating for the mistake. I think that they are actually a fond business. I might be shopping at the walk-in-store next time though.

·
Registered
824 Posts
This might be a semi old post. But thats a weird Evike fail? Never heard of it and I brought alot of stuff from them. The fails I got they doubled my order for free. So free 350 dollars. They either put free stuff in there like lipos. And my favorite of all the backorder where you can change what you get within 10 percent of the item price. Besides that good luck on evike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.