·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name (First name, last name is optional):
Sebastian

Callsign:

Noart

Experience (How long have you been playing airsoft? any military experience? What training do you have?):
Been playing airsoft for a few years, been in the cadets for 3 years and the homeguard 1 year, I've been a member of various shooting clubs and i hunt.

Your arsenal (What are you shootin'?):
Kalash AKS74
ARMY L85A1
JG BAR10

Your camo (Did you make your ghillie suit? buy it? Are you an urban sniper):
Flora, DPM, Woodland and M/90. Going to make my ghilliesuit sometime, need to build a proper rifle first. And I'm kind of a jack of all trades.

What are your other hobbies?:
Pretty much everything really.

Where do you reside? (No exact address, simply saying the state and/or country will suffice):
Hudiksvall, Sweden.

The airsoft sniper part:
Been playing off and on with various crappy "sniper" rifles, but since i always seems to be the squadleader of the day I've never really come to get a proper long range rifle. I'm not really into the sniper role, i was thinking about building a proper DMR, since i always play as a part of a fireteam. Worth to mention is that i'm the owner of my local "club/team" along with 2 others, and we have around 12 members. Our forest gear is replicating the russian unit "Vostok" and our cqb gear is just a general SWAT-ish team.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

That is really cool that you are from Sweden! That is where my ansestors are from

But hey have a great time on the forum and don't be afraid to ask any questions, just make sure you search first

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
woogie said:
That is really cool that you are from Sweden! That is where my ansestors are from
To be fair, depending on how far back in time you go, it could be said 'so do mine' ;)

Well, more Norway realy, but you know

If it wasn't for the Norse Marauders taking over our country we'd all have dark hair and be speaking with an Italian accent :-/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.