·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Checking in from North Texas here.

Name: Darrin

CallSign: Turbine

Experience: Airsoft for 1 year, Army for almost 11 years, infantry.

Armory: Bravo KAC RDW, ICS M4, WE Caspian Compact Baby Hi-Capa, SOCOM Gear M9A1, TSD M700

I had been playing the assualter role since I started but became interest in filling the sniper role the last couple months. Aside from what knowledge I aquired while on active duty, I began researching airsoft sniping. Purchased the TSD M700 as a starter rifle to see if I really wanted to invest the money and time into building up a competitive rifle to work the field with. Am currently looking at the Echo 1 M28 and another scope but may decide to go with the ASGI AS700. I am 42 and a little slower than I was 20 years ago but have the patience and will to spend an entire game in place and never make a shot if that's what happens. I have read a lot of real good stuff here. I think I can learn a lot and contribute some good useful information too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. I have so far found a wealth of information here that I otherwise for some reason could not find in my NTA Airsoft forum boards. Logically worded, correctly spelled and puctuated well for the most part. Looked at some nicely cared for guns with fantastic paints. Tactics, gear and overall good stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.