Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I've recently undertook developing my own gear business. It's in it's baby-step phase; but it is now public! I am open for business and looking for eager customers :) . My prices probably aren't the absolute lowest if you really hunt for bargains; but I'd like to think they are quite competitive. I am going to have an extensive amount of gear available including foreign equipment that is hard to find in a US retailer. If there is something you are looking for but don't see it; simply let me know and I'll try to get it in stock.

www.NorthernSunGear.com

Some Items Carried:

Uniforms (Including MARPAT, CADPAT, DPM, Tigerstripe, Etc)

Helmet Covers (PASGT, ACH, Advanced ACH)

Combat Boots

MOLLE Vests & Plate Carriers

MOLLE Equipment & Pouches

Rifle Cases

Coming Soon:

Ghillie Suits

Books & Manuals

Italian, German, Russian, Australian Camo And Equipment

And Much More!

I look forward to doing business with all of you!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wife has killed me ordering anything until after Christmas..... Dang it it would be easier to buy a Raid style shirt than to try and mod mine....

I did post a link on our team section to let the guys know that you carry the raid style shirts....

Are the pants raid style too or standard BDU style?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A little bumpity, more items have been added :)

We are also socially networking! Catch us on FB, just search "Northern Sun Gear" .. We will be holding contests and offering special coupons for people who are our friend! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.