Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought nov bois scope set. what are all you opinions on it? only got it cause i had some christmas money

·
Registered
975 Posts
It will get the job done for airsoft no doubt, but I agree with doing your research before purchasing.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I don't know novritsch current scope line, but if memory serves, his earliest scope he put out was a rebranded pinty

Reactions: SiliconeSword

·
Registered
114 Posts
Its expensive for what it is. I'm assuming you got the 50mm one. There's really no need for the illumination and 50mm is kinda big for airsoft. Its about the same quality as an amazon one. But once it arrives, please do tell us about the performance.

·
Registered
158 Posts
You are free to do it (its your money) but no need to spend 80-100e for airsoft scope. ~40e you can get a decent scope for “airsofting”. Many nov’s accessories are well overpriced for no significant reason, or at least for airsoft like his red dots, red dot plates, rails, flashlights, suppressors, ssg10’s mags, bbs…

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Yeah, some stuff he has for a great deal like the SSX, but mags, BBs, and the majority of his accessories are too much imo.
Still, lazy people with money outnumber us quaint folk who build our guns out of iron from the hillside and wood that has petrified since we were born, so more advanced people are definitely not his target market.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I dislike the nov scope, I've used it for 1y + for games and covid target practice </3. I dislike it because it has bad eye relief, and if you're playing in all kinds of shitty wheather, it's fogging up like crazy. Removed the sunshade and killflash on it midgame to see, scope took 1bb, and since then it has not been on paper regardless of how I adjust the turrets :(
But I bought my self a new scope just earlier today :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts