Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at his website and I see the ssg10 for 229$. At that price it is so cheap for what you are getting that I couldn't help but give in as a back up rifle. Anyone else have thoughts on that? The bull trigger/piston/cylinder set alone make that price worth it.

·
Registered
721 Posts
For all its fault 229 is insanely cheap, I would say if you have money or really needed a rifle this plus an action army chamber is not bad at all

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
That's insanely good, I just can't believe they are really making that much of a profit from them right now.
Don't really want one tho, I'll get an SSX23 instead.

And I'd better not hear anyone say they can build something better for cheaper, unless you steal an SSG10 at a game

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's insanely good, I just can't believe they are really making that much of a profit from them right now.
Don't really want one tho, I'll get an SSX23 instead.

And I'd better not hear anyone say they can build something better for cheaper, unless you steal an SSG10 at a game
I already have a tm mk23 so I didn't go for the ssx. This ssg will be the back up to my back up. I plan to install a 300mm barrel. I ordered the 5j 700 fps one. My field has a 650 fps limit so with a shorter barrel it should be right about perfect. And it should shoot heavy ammo better with that cylinder ratio.

·
Registered
457 Posts
For all its fault 229 is insanely cheap, I would say if you have money or really needed a rifle this plus an action army chamber is not bad at all
I really wouldn't replace the stock chamber with AA unless the leak is just unrepairable. The stock chamber has a more solid arm, bigger contact area with bucking, easy adjustment. I would say it beats AA with omega nub.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'm only waiting for a discount on the MK23 suppressor.
And maybe another mk23 mag as they are actually cheaper than either TM or clones on other websites.

·
Registered
33 Posts
novi boy is gonna get my Money this time, scope cam bundle and the belt bundle inc

·
Registered
398 Posts
I ended up buying the mk23 suppressor and the mk23 slide rail (this one not on discount).

No mags for now, we'll see when the damn 303 gets enough feedback.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'm only waiting for a discount on the MK23 suppressor.
And maybe another mk23 mag as they are actually cheaper than either TM or clones on other websites.
Ssx mags don't work well in tm mk23. Y&p off evike are much better and cheaper.
Not here in Italy unfortunately.
TM mags are between €35 and 45 a piece if you find them in stock, Y&P/STTI mags are €25 (like Nov's) but permanently out of stock.
This leaves Nov's mags as literally the only viable option that doesn't require selling a kidney on the black market.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That scope cam is bad. I've owned quite a few of the newer ones and they are all cheap plastic. I highly recommend the runcam 2 though as it's a metal housing.
Well I'm sad that your experience was bad, but I've ran a 25mm lens one on my rifle for 1 year with no problems, even in rainy days. Just like any other equipment you need to take care of it for it to last and perform.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That scope cam is bad. I've owned quite a few of the newer ones and they are all cheap plastic. I highly recommend the runcam 2 though as it's a metal housing.
Well I'm sad that your experience was bad, but I've ran a 25mm lens one on my rifle for 1 year with no problems, even in rainy days. Just like any other equipment you need to take care of it for it to last and perform.
They break the first time I mounted them. The rail mount is plastic you find in a 25 cent machine. Look up reviews it's not just me.

·
Registered
398 Posts
What version is he selling? the Lite?

Oh yes, he's selling the Lite.
Stay away from it, it's entirely made of cheap plastic and I am pretty sure that the camera specs are much worse than the proper ScopeCam

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What version is he selling? the Lite?

Oh yes, he's selling the Lite.
Stay away from it, it's entirely made of cheap plastic and I am pretty sure that the camera specs are much worse than the proper ScopeCam
I've owned the 4k model and it's the same trash plastic. The only good model runcam ever made was the scope cam and the run cam 2

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was looking at his website and I see the ssg10 for 229$. At that price it is so cheap for what you are getting that I couldn't help but give in as a back up rifle from theblackfridaycoupons. Anyone else have thoughts on that? The bull trigger/piston/cylinder set alone make that price worth it.
I know most of y'all hate him and his guns, I can't say I'm the biggest fan either, but £200 for the SSG10 and £250 for the SSG96 seems like a pretty good deal to me, worth it or not?

·
Registered
721 Posts
200 is pretty good i would say

1 - 20 of 21 Posts