Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Novritsch black Friday deals

5K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Ivan B Creepin 
#1 ·
I was looking at his website and I see the ssg10 for 229$. At that price it is so cheap for what you are getting that I couldn't help but give in as a back up rifle. Anyone else have thoughts on that? The bull trigger/piston/cylinder set alone make that price worth it.

#4 ·
For all its fault 229 is insanely cheap, I would say if you have money or really needed a rifle this plus an action army chamber is not bad at all

#5 ·
That's insanely good, I just can't believe they are really making that much of a profit from them right now.
Don't really want one tho, I'll get an SSX23 instead.

And I'd better not hear anyone say they can build something better for cheaper, unless you steal an SSG10 at a game

#6 ·
I already have a tm mk23 so I didn't go for the ssx. This ssg will be the back up to my back up. I plan to install a 300mm barrel. I ordered the 5j 700 fps one. My field has a 650 fps limit so with a shorter barrel it should be right about perfect. And it should shoot heavy ammo better with that cylinder ratio.

#8 ·
I'm only waiting for a discount on the MK23 suppressor.
And maybe another mk23 mag as they are actually cheaper than either TM or clones on other websites.

#16 ·
That scope cam is bad. I've owned quite a few of the newer ones and they are all cheap plastic. I highly recommend the runcam 2 though as it's a metal housing.
Well I'm sad that your experience was bad, but I've ran a 25mm lens one on my rifle for 1 year with no problems, even in rainy days. Just like any other equipment you need to take care of it for it to last and perform.
They break the first time I mounted them. The rail mount is plastic you find in a 25 cent machine. Look up reviews it's not just me.

#10 ·
I ended up buying the mk23 suppressor and the mk23 slide rail (this one not on discount).

No mags for now, we'll see when the damn 303 gets enough feedback.

#17 ·
What version is he selling? the Lite?

Oh yes, he's selling the Lite.
Stay away from it, it's entirely made of cheap plastic and I am pretty sure that the camera specs are much worse than the proper ScopeCam

#19 · (Edited)
I was looking at his website and I see the ssg10 for 229$. At that price it is so cheap for what you are getting that I couldn't help but give in as a back up rifle from theblackfridaycoupons. Anyone else have thoughts on that? The bull trigger/piston/cylinder set alone make that price worth it.
I know most of y'all hate him and his guns, I can't say I'm the biggest fan either, but £200 for the SSG10 and £250 for the SSG96 seems like a pretty good deal to me, worth it or not?

#20 ·
200 is pretty good i would say

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.